See your sound...
Visualize iPod, microphone or tone audio.
Put audio under the Audiospex to see a detailed visual representation of sound! Has all the key functions and behaviour of an oscilloscope, the engineers tool for this task.
Use it as a visualizer, measurement tool or learning more about sound.
- View audio waveforms from microphone input, your music library, the built in signal generator or from an inter app audio host app.
- Zoom in with pinch gestures to see high frequency detail or zoom out to see the volume waveform over seconds.
- Experiment with the built in signal generator to view 3 types of waveform and adjust both frequency and volume.
- Play any song from your music library through the visualizer.
- Accurately measure time and frequency with the grid set to convenient time intervals
- Use the trigger mode to ensure the trace starts from the same point each time. This has the effect of 'freezing' simple waveforms making them easier to view.
- Alter the colours of the trace, grid and background to any colour to fit your mood.
- Change the decay time of the trace from a small blip to a continuous trace.
Watch it in action
Available now on the App Store. Click on the link above to take you there now!